Patrice's Cakes and Confections is OPEN!

Hello Everyone - and Happy 4th of July, in about two days...

I officially hit the "enter" key last night and sent off my Summer Bakery Menu and Price List to those on my email list.  I have attempted to post the same menu/price list on this blogspot.  The image is readable, although it looks like it runs off the cutting board!  Customers, please review the  ordering process found under the WELCOME! section.  I will gently remind my readers that this is my "part time" baking business and is subject to whatever available days/hours I can schedule and still commit to meeting my customer's orders...which is why I am also limiting the number of items per order.  I will do my very best to open up more baking days or accept more orders as time and kitchen facilities allow.  And I do appreciate feedback - even from readers not in our local area.  Your constructive comments are most welcome.

Summer Baking Here We Go...


Patrice



Comments