NEW POSTS AND UPDATED PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!

Thank you, to those of you looking at my blog and checking back for more news and different photos!!!  In brief, I finished a fairly large event with 12 cakes.  This week I'm preparing special cakes and candy for a Silent Auction donation, which will be held at our annual martial arts banquet.  I do promise to try....to take as many photos as possible. Remember, I still have a full time job!!!

Business plans are shaping up and I do hope to take orders starting in mid to late June 2012.  My main challenge is to coordinate kitchen rental availability with customers' order requests.  Now if any of you  part time, baker-caterer (gee-I-wish-I-could-do-this-full-time) business owners have organizational skills in this area, I would love to hear from you.  I guess the best way to start out is to do what most folks do when wavering between options - pick one and dive in....Look for more news from Patrice's Cakes and Confections coming soon.

Comments