Hello Everyone! 


And thank you to those who have glanced at the blog and popped in to say hi. It's been awhile for me and it's my own blog!  I finished the beverage class at ARC and will now start getting this part time show on the road.  Since my last post I have worked in the rental kitchen and earned my first bucks in the baking business!  Salted caramels, dark chocolate buttercrunch, and white chocolate blondies were the order of the day. This gave me the opportunity to understand two very critical business concepts:  1) organization and 2) timing.  Having said that, I am moving into the self-employed world little by little.  


I hope to have a brochure and price list by end of June 2012.  Just got this new laptop. Wow... new software and getting to be best friends with QuickBooks Premier will be....a hoot!  In addition I am currently fighting to keep the paper from floating all around, hoping to make it settle somewhere strategically where I can find it the next time!


And so, I leave all of you blog travelers.  I will get new photos up soon so you won't be bored with what's been on the last three months...I would say before I'm old and gray.....too late!!


Blessings all around,


Patrice

Comments