HELLO PATRICE'S CAKES FAMILY, FRIENDS, & FANS!

Okay, I finished up August with some sales and quite a lot of experience and hours in the kitchen.  I had a few personal sales for the first August baking day, and a 300 mini-desserts order for a wedding, which took my full attention for two days!  It was a hoot (love that phrase)....and a labor of love.

I have a few pictures of my adventure with the making and baking of "minis".  My friend hopes to take pictures of the final display from the wedding reception, at which time I will upload those for you to enjoy.

Meanwhile, here are some of my steps along the way.  (Oh, you will see that a photographer I am NOT!)  

And on a final note, I will have ONE baking day in September - the 18th. I will also move my baking days to Fridays, starting in October.  More to follow via blog, email and maybe even Facebook...wow....going big...lol

Let's see what I can upload tonight.  Of course, it's past midnight and work (the real paying job) looms early Monday.

Blessings to all.
Setting up the "mis en place"..started out pretty well.



Filling those empty tart shells from the top of the page.
Yummy caramel...the second time around!
and the delicious results...

70% Dark chocolate & cream...


get piped on top of the caramel with added
Maldon Sea Salt!  Take a bite!


100 mini carrot cupcakes on the way.

And more mis en place attempts...quite funny near the end of the 2nd day.
MORE PHOTOS AS THEY COME IN!  STAY SWEET!!!


Patrice

Comments