Hi everyone!  As I write this at 9:30 p.m. I realize that I need to get a cake started for a friend.  Yes, I do start late at night.  Don't ask me what time I have to get up, though!  As you'll see baking is one of my big passions. (I'll describe my others in future posts.) And, perhaps later I will describe for you the hours I kept while taking classes at ARC, working full time, going to martial arts classes, attending my weekly Life group from church, working "hospitality" weekends at church, visiting family and friends, baking for family and friends, and....well somewhere in there I did sleep, but that's another post.

I hope to upload some photos of my products soon.  The idea behind the business is to make cakes, cookies, pastries, etc. as people need them for either everyday eating or special occasions and provide that home-made flavor with a touch of elegance.  They are "made-to-order" and I will work with you to provide what you need for your event - and deliver to your home or business.

I completed ARC's Baking Certificate program and really love to bake cakes, as well as candies and pastries. Though, don't look for a wedding cake maker/decorator yet!  I make American layer cakes, European "genoise" or sponge cakes, salted caramels, candies, and awesome white chocolate butterscotch blondies, which someone once referred to as "money".  But you'll just have to try them and see for yourself.

Okay - really, I'm off to bake that cake.  Good night and Happy Super Bowl Sunday.

Patrice

Comments