CANDY SALE!!!
YES!  BEFORE I TELL YOU THE REST OF THE STORY, I HAVE TWO (2) BOXES LEFT OF ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS 
"DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTERCRUCH"

$18.00 for 15 oz.
(Advertised size is 12 oz. for $18.00)

BOXES SOLD FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED.  CONTACT ME AT THE NUMBER OR EMAIL SHOWN IN MY BROCHURE POSTED IN AN EARLIER BLOG.
YOU WILL LOVE IT!   
2012-08-07 14.22.26.jpg

SPECIAL "WARM" SUMMER GREETINGS AND THANKS TO MY CUSTOMERS!!

It has been an interesting, fun and educational month launching my part time "made-to-order" baking business!  Thank you to my many supporters and customers with your ideas, suggestions AND orders!!!  I've included a few photos of recently baked delights. Although I enjoy every minute of this, it is WORK...but a labor of love.  Crazy am I?  Yes!!!  So crazy that I made our daughter's boyfriend an Apple Crostada for his birthday and shipped it 2-day air up North to Washington.  Look for a future post of his very Happy face either on this blog or my Facebook page to be...
In the meantime....stay SWEET.

PATRICE 


Comments