PATRICE'S CAKES AND CONFECTIONS 
HAS NOT LEFT YOU!!!

First off, I apologize to all of the faithful bloggers who have viewed my pages and wondered

"Where did she go?"

Not to worry!  It has been a slow summer and I've been taking time to decide how to grow up...well, grow up Patrice's Cakes and Confections!

I am on Facebook and have a small, yet growing following.  However, I will continue with the blog site and hope to post more pictures with detailed stories of events past and to come.

The BIG announcement is that I have secured a spot in our local Farmers' Market community and will have a weekly appearance at the 

FOLSOM FARMERS' MARKET AT THE 
HISTORIC FOLSOM PLAZA ON SUTTER STREET!  

The date is fairly certain and set for Saturday, November 16th from 8 a.m to 1 p.m.
RAIN OR SHINE
Now, won't that be a hoot!

Well, this has been short and, of course, sweet; however, I must find rest as it is already "today".

Look at a few cool events on Facebook and keep an eye on this blog...I WILL BE BACK.

AND....STAY SWEET!


PATRICE
October 5, 2013 - At our church family festival with the first "tent" event.  Sales not so hot, but the planning, production and experience worth the undertaking.  Folsom Farmers' Market, here I come!







Comments